Civil Engagement and Community Service Internship Program
By LYN for CUSD Campaign Committee
This internship opportunity is perfect for high school students who are looking for substantial exposure to practical, campaign-style politics. The interns will be part of a campaign team running for election of Cupertino Union School District Board. The interns will be involved in event planning as well as organizing and executing campaign activities
What are the benefits of this Internship Program?
· Certification upon completing the internship
· Receive first-hand experience with how local campaigns are run and how they function.
· Gain experience and involvement in politics.
· The opportunity to network with community leaders in Cupertino.
· Learn essential skills of event organization, public speaking and interpersonal communication.
· Share the glory with the team if the candidate is elected.
· No prior experience is required.
· Minimum of 3 hours per week with the campaign team.
· Passion to become a future community leader
Length: August to November 04, 2014
How to apply: Please email Sean Lyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408.676.6743 for more information.Tags: Kristen Pan Lyn 潘欣欣