Sales Coordinator (Mandarin or Cantonese Speaking) (san jose north)
employment type: full-time
Founded in the heart of the Silicon Valley USA in 2007, Lulutrip is the market leading Online Travel Agency (OTA) serving Chinese clients worldwide.
A fun, energetic travel e-commerce company, we are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and engaging individual to join our newly formed Business Development team and to facilitate our US Market development.
- Work closely with US and Canadian tourism bureaus to discover local tour operators and service providers.
- Actively develop and build long term strategic relationships with existing US and Canadian tour operators and service providers and ensure their products are of highest quality and are meeting customers' needs.
- Work closely with UK and China team to achieve annual goals.
- Evaluate and develop alliance partners in US and Canadian to expand sales channels and to enhance Lulutrip's branding.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Out-going, and confident in communicating both in Mandarin/Cantonese and English, verbal and written
- Passionate about travel, curious about history and geography
- Responsible, reliable, patient, detail-oriented and a proactive team player
- Proficient at Microsoft office operating experience (Word, Excel, E-mail)
- Extensive travel around US, Canada, Europe, tour cruise experience or living experience is highly preferred
- Travel industry working experience is highly preferred
- Tech savvy and interested in web based technology is beneficial
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the US and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Happy Work. Happy Life.